Retarded Animal Babies 13 Retarded Animal Babies 13

Simply Stunning

Well I know one thig the last guy that reviewed this movie was a complete fuck douche. I and many others wouldn't give a shit if Dave made a movie with the donkey jacking off for five minutes and then spewing all over his face at the end I would laugh my dick off. Keep it up dave and don't listen to the pieces of shit that are too good for these movies.

Retarded Animal Babies 3 Retarded Animal Babies 3

Wow

Best movie ever I like it better than that Ronin shit. This is god like you deserve a blow job for this shit man!

Retarded Animal Babies Retarded Animal Babies

Fuckin Great

One of if not the best movie I have ever fucking seen man. Small file size and still fucking awesome.

Kitten Cannon! Kitten Cannon!

Excellent

At first I though God just sat around all day making decisions now i know he plays this. Fucking sweet movie keep up the good work. Very few people know how to make flash movies that are good and have a small file size you and synj are the only ones.

Celebrity Terrorist Alert Celebrity Terrorist Alert

Sweet

One of the few games that has it all normally if it is funny it is not violent this one had it all great concept and great game keep it up man

Super Mario Rampage! Super Mario Rampage!

One of the best

This is one of the best I have played in a long time mainly because it's not a big download time and it doesn't suck balls like most games here do!