Kitten Cannon! Kitten Cannon!

Excellent

At first I though God just sat around all day making decisions now i know he plays this. Fucking sweet movie keep up the good work. Very few people know how to make flash movies that are good and have a small file size you and synj are the only ones.

Celebrity Terrorist Alert Celebrity Terrorist Alert

Sweet

One of the few games that has it all normally if it is funny it is not violent this one had it all great concept and great game keep it up man

Super Mario Rampage! Super Mario Rampage!

One of the best

This is one of the best I have played in a long time mainly because it's not a big download time and it doesn't suck balls like most games here do!

Osamagotchi Osamagotchi

Meh

If that's not the best loader ever I dunno what is. the rest pretty much blew though!

Police Sniper 1 Police Sniper 1

Man I dunno

It's a pretty cool game but it lacked something. I don't relly know what it just didn't have a really good plot I guess.

The Gritch The Gritch

Raining men

haha got a little joke in football about that song. Man between you and synj small filesize bad ass games.

Chickenboy Chucky Chickenboy Chucky

Not bad

File size small nice graphics. You did damn good for a little file size wish there were some more pointless ones like this man.

12 holes of Xmas 12 holes of Xmas

Awesome

The best golf game yet man!

Sack Smash 2003 Sack Smash 2003

Simply Amazing

It amazes the shit out of me you two make 300kb games and they still kick major ass. Besides that this is the umpteenth one you two deserve blow jobs for. Keep up the good workd!

Domo-Kun Angry Smashfest! Domo-Kun Angry Smashfest!

Yay

Wow we should be paying for shit this good it feels like an early Christmas present bad ass job guys. Congrats on it!