Retarded Animal Babies 13 Retarded Animal Babies 13

Simply Stunning

Well I know one thig the last guy that reviewed this movie was a complete fuck douche. I and many others wouldn't give a shit if Dave made a movie with the donkey jacking off for five minutes and then spewing all over his face at the end I would laugh my dick off. Keep it up dave and don't listen to the pieces of shit that are too good for these movies.

Retarded Animal Babies 3 Retarded Animal Babies 3

Wow

Best movie ever I like it better than that Ronin shit. This is god like you deserve a blow job for this shit man!

Retarded Animal Babies Retarded Animal Babies

Fuckin Great

One of if not the best movie I have ever fucking seen man. Small file size and still fucking awesome.

Cartman teaches version 2 Cartman teaches version 2

WOW

Without a doubt the absolute best animation i have seen in a long long long long time. They are right you could do shit for south park!

LOTR-Trailer LOTR-Trailer

Man

If I was a clock crew guy I would have loved it but I hate the clock crew as much as I hate my football coach and I live in Texas so you know this one kinda changed my mind though man good job I'm actually eager to see the full one.

Don't Diss Santa Don't Diss Santa

Ha

Don's piss off the fat man. Sweet!

UN Inspector UN Inspector

Ha

Yeah we should just bomb those third world coutries.

nike stik trix nike stik trix

Sucked

I think even nike would hate that.

Xiao Xiao No. 5 Xiao Xiao No. 5

I have a question

I've seen this movie before and so have many others but I'm pretty sure that some people haven't so why do assholes insist on saying. HaHa i like the part when he does this or that fucking ruin for other people you dipshits. Yes I'm talking to the guy who posted before me Sibuxiang you are a faggot. O and by the way that is also the correct spelling of faggot look it up. Ahh thoughts of the day brought to u by my fucked up head.

Xiao Xiao No. 3 Xiao Xiao No. 3

Sweet

As the numbers get higher on the series so do your skills it seems.